NEED A NEW BOILER?
My Gas Fitter as Green Deal Installers are happy to announce that we have been given funding to install new highly efficient gas condensing boilers under the
ENERGY COMPANY OBLIGATION (ECO) SCHEME
HOME HEATING COST REDUCTION OBLIGATION (HHCRO) SCHEME
What are these schemes?
The schemes are where Energy companies are committed to reducing fuel poverty and reducing carbon emissions by providing grants to help with installing highly efficient, energy saving gas boilers into properties in the UK where a person or people are on a low income or if you have an old or inefficient boiler. This is where Green Deal Installers come in.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible you need to meet at one or more of the following criteria’s:
- You should be receiving a means tested Benefit or combination of benefits (If you are unsure contact us and we can discuss this with you).
- You should be a home owner (living in the property) or a private tenant.
- Have a boiler that is inefficient (non-condensing), 10 years old or broken down.
- Have a maximum household income (again we will be happy to discuss this with you).
- Have children in full time education (contact us for more details).
How do I find out?
- Firstly you will need to have an assessment carried out on you home. This will include an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) and a small amount of paperwork to complete. This will let you know if you and your home will benefit from a new boiler. You may have other recommendations on the assessment to also help you save money. This is carried out by either a Domestic Energy Assessor (GDA) or Green Deal Advisor (DEA). My gas fitter are fully qualified as both and are registered on the green deal orb website.
Will I have to help towards the cost?
Depending you on the result of the Assessment, and in the majority of cases you will not have to contribute to the cost. However in some cases you may have to contribute a small amount towards a new Gas boiler and the installation – The cost is usually less than the cost of a new boiler or installation alone
What is next?
Once it has been confirmed you are eligible for a new gas boiler. You can arrange an installation date for the boiler with My Gas Fitter. It is that easy!
Please be aware funds are limited and will be on a first come first served basis.
We have installed dozens of boilers into properties now benefiting from reduced fuel bills.
For more information call us on 07758 936107 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS A NATIONWIDE SCHEME